Thread: Using Xbox Controller on PC

Using Xbox Controller on PC

There was a few leaks before that we can use Xbox Controller on our pc but I am unable to find any proper information on the same. The new xbox controller as far as I know does not work on any windows platform. I am looking for some information on the same. Xbox controller is an amazing gamepad and if it works on pc then it is really awesome. It would be more easier to use it and play games on pc compare to using a keyboard.

Re: Using Xbox Controller on PC

It will work. Microsoft is working on the compatibility thing. You have to simply wait back for the driver update. Because without that it will not be easy to pair the controller with the pc. I had seen in few news that Microsoft is soon going to release the drivers for windows and that driver will help you to connect the game-pad with the pc. It will work fine and will also give you vibration output. But I am doubtful about the key configuration.

Re: Using Xbox Controller on PC

Soon Microsoft is going to release a update that is going to add Xbox controller compatibility on the pc. This update will consist the driver which will be used for using the gamepad on pc. But this thing is not yet out and we can expect that soon. The drivers will be released for Windows 32 and 64bit. About the key configuration you can modify the same through the video game controller settings. You don't have to rely on any third party software for the same.