Thread: Keeping iPad photos on multiple location

Keeping iPad photos on multiple location

I want some way to keep my iPad photos on multiple places. I am having a iCloud account. But I cannot access that from anywhere. Like if I want to view my pics on a windows based or Linux pc then I cannot do anything. I want some way through which I can sync my photos and also backup them. I do not want to keep outdated copies. Whenever I take photos all of them must be updated and easy to share. I cannot share photo with android phone.

Re: Keeping iPad photos on multiple location

You can use iCloud in your browser to access your data. You don't have to use app for that. If you had uploaded all your photos in the iCloud then you can simply login to your iCloud account on any pc and access your photos. I do this way. It is easy. The app that you are talking about must be cross platform. That means it must work on all devices and os platform which is not really possible. Try Picasa. But I don't think you can connect that with iCloud.

Picasa is a good choice for those who have android. And this app is also available for iCloud. You can just sync your photos to Picasa and access them in a browser or on a mobile phone. It is really awesome. You can share the images through a url with anyone you want. Just send them the url in the message or through Facebook messenger. It is very easy. Once you install picasa your photos are synced automatically to your gmail account.

There are so many photo apps that you can use. One of them is Flickr. It is a web based platform where you get an option to share your photos with anyone you want. You can also have a app for the same. This is the best photos sharing application that can used on various platform. You can use in a web browser as well on the phone and it is available for almost all mobile and Os platform. So just try out the same and test back.

If you want to keep files on multiple places then the best thing you can go ahead is Dropbox. It is available for all mobile platform. And it is one of the best app to share application. Once you add this in your phone just sync the photos with it and done. The photos are available through web or through mobile platform. And you can share them instantly. I am using Dropbox from long time and it works really well.

You can find so many apps like that through which you can share photos with your friend on different platform. They are photobucket, instagram, snapchat, etc. There are many apps like this and once you add them they will automatically upload your photos online. You don't have to sync them manually. Just add any of this and use it for the sharing purpose. Don't just rely on iCloud only. That is limited to iOS only.