Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 usb connection problem

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 usb connection problem

I am having a weird issue with Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It came with a usb 3.0 port and I am using the official cable to connect it to the laptop. A few time the connection is established but then suddenly the internal storage disappear. The device connect as a media device. I am unable to figure out the problem here. Why this things are getting disconnected on their own. The cable is proper I think and everything is new here.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 usb connection problem

It can be issue with the usb port which you are using. Did you tried to connect the same thing on some other ports available. If you are still getting the same issue then it is recommended to update the usb drivers. You can find that through Samsung kies. Just install this pc suite software in your pc and done. You will get a constant connectivity. And if it is disconnecting constantly then there can be problem with the phone usb port.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 usb connection problem

Test once by changing the cable and then try back. I am sure that will be quiet enough to resolve the problem you are facing. You can then try doing different thing. It is not a drivers problem.I had got this issue on a old dell device where it was constantly disconnecting. I change the usb ports also but it failed to work. Instead of keeping the phone on media device, try to hook it on removable storage. I am not sure whether Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has that feature.