Thread: iOS 8 is not going to come on iPhone 4

iOS 8 is not going to come on iPhone 4

There are no chances that the new iOS 8 update would be rolled out for iPhone 4. This would make the device more outdated. There were very less chances to have this new update. So this would force people to get the new version as upcoming apps and features will not work on the old phone. The update is not out now but soon it is going to be released on all latest model. The update might appear in the next quarter.

Re: iOS 8 is not going to come on iPhone 4

That is really a bad news. I have lot of friends who are still using this phone model and expecting to get a new fresh updates on the same. I had seen the new features of this update which looks impressive like the sync option. There are might be a lot of bug fixes also on the same. I hope the update will improve the phone battery output also. But for those who are having the old version of iOS update will have to stick with it.

Re: iOS 8 is not going to come on iPhone 4

This is really wrong. Apple must give the update on all its devices. They must develop a light version of such updates. This light version must be released for old devices which can atleast let people have a better interface. I had also seen the list of features this new update is going to offer and they look really impressive. But as the update is not really provided for all devices this is just to force people to buy the new phone.