Thread: Apps like FxGuru: Movie FX Director for android

Apps like FxGuru: Movie FX Director for android

I am looking for apps like FxGuru: Movie FX Director. I am not able to find anything like this. FxGuru: Movie FX Director is a great app but it does not give you all effects. Most of them are paid. I am looking for a app that can provide me all this kind of effects for free. Is there any app like this available on Google Play. I tried to search a lot but cannot find anything. It looks FxGuru: Movie FX Director is the only app which gives you virtual effects.

Re: Apps like FxGuru: Movie FX Director for android

There are few apps but they do not work like FxGuru: Movie FX Director. The one that I know is Disney Infinity: Action. You get some cool effects on this. You can make your videos with different Disney characters. The app brings you 4 characters to play with. They are Jack Skellington, Mr. Incredible, Sulley, and Captain Jack Sparrow. You can use different thing in the app to make it look more realistic.

Re: Apps like FxGuru: Movie FX Director for android

I am gong to list you apps which are similar to FxGuru: Movie FX Director. The first one is Guns Movie FX. This one give you different gun effect in a frame. You can simple have a virtual gun which you can use for shooting. The second one is Movie Booth FX Free which brings out more effects compare to the above one. But the quality is not so great. And the last one is Extreme Special Fx. This one is also good with a bit of adventure effects.