Thread: How to use Clone Yourself app on Sony Xperia T2

How to use Clone Yourself app on Sony Xperia T2

I want to use Clone Yourself App. I had installed that but when I am trying to make the clone image it is not working. I can see shades in the pics. It is not working how it looks in the videos. I am trying to make multiple photos of my dog. I am trying first to take the picture and then I move the camera to another location to take another picture. But it is not working. The pictures are overlapped on each other.

Re: How to use Clone Yourself app on Sony Xperia T2

This app is very simple to use. You are just using it wrong way due to which you are not getting the exact output. Here you have to keep the camera still. Do not move it. Now launch the app and start camera. Hold the phone still don't move it. Just ensure that you can have everything inside one frame. Then take first pic. Move the object to other place and take another picture and then merge together by marking the object. That's it.

Re: How to use Clone Yourself app on Sony Xperia T2

I am using this app and it is really easy to use. If you have a good camera then this app can produce amazing effects. It is right that you have to keep your hand still. This app must have some pause feature. If you want to make a clone then in a different image you have to change yourself a bit. And for that you need sometime. I am quiet missing the pause feature. It only support active images you take and you cannot merge older images.