Thread: How to replace Samsung Galaxy Note 3 S-Pen Nib

How to replace Samsung Galaxy Note 3 S-Pen Nib

How to change the nib of S-pen. I am having a bit issue using that. When I try to write through Spen in note, it is leaving up the marks in between. The nib looks like not working proper. I have to press hard. I am not sure where to find new nibs also. I cannot leave stylus because of its feature. There is one available which I was using on a different phone, but it is does not support gestures. Everything is fine here, only the nib has issue.

Re: How to replace Samsung Galaxy Note 3 S-Pen Nib

Check the phone box. There are few spare nibs which comes and you can replace that quiet easily. The package comes with additional S-pen nibs and a nib remover. It is extremely simple. You just have to hold the nib with nib remover and pull it out. Then you can insert the new one in the stylus. That's it. There is no need to use different pen. Just check all the accessories in the box where you will find those extra nibs.

Re: How to replace Samsung Galaxy Note 3 S-Pen Nib

You can buy that if you are not able to find that. You can order that from Amazon. I had seen a package that come with stylus and nibs. You can get that and use it. But if you can find the nibs in the box then it is better. You must take care while using the Spen. If the nib is broken from bottom then it can create scratches on the phone screen. So change it or avoid using the same on the phone unless you attach a new nib to it.