Thread: Budget quad core android smartphone to beat Moto E

Budget quad core android smartphone to beat Moto E

Moto E is one of the best budget phone in the market. It comes with dual core processor but I am looking for some of the best mobile phone that can beat this one. I had seen there are few budget phone in the market that come with quad core processor. I want to buy a budget phone but I am not able to find Moto E due to lack of stock. So I am just trying to find out a few more budget phones that can be better than Moto E.

Re: Budget quad core android smartphone to beat Moto E

One of the biggest benefit of buying Moto E is Android Kitkat operating system and durable design. This phone give you Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the top side. That makes your phone durable when you are using the same. That is the reason this phone is so in demand. You have a nice 1GB ram support on the same and the touchscreen here is the best. I do not think there is any other phone that can give you this much features.

Micromax just launched a new phone to compete Moto E. It is called as Unite 2. This phone give you a bigger screen compared to Moto E. It has as 4.7 inch screen and it comes loaded with the latest Android Kit Kat 4.4.2 operating system. It is powered by 1.3GHz Quad core processor with 1GB ram. While Moto E has dual core cpu. But this pone does not has Gorilla Glass protection. Overall performance of this phone is really nice.

Lava has just announced one more phone which can beat Moto E. The mode of this device is LAVA Iris X1. This is a good device that comes with Android 4.4.2 KitKat. The cost of this device is around Rs.8000. You get a 4.5inch display with 1.2GHz quad-core CPU and 1GB RAM. For camera it is provide you a more higher than Moto E which is 8MP with led flash and a front camera of 2MP. I don't there is anything better than this.

If you are not really serious about buying a Kitkat phone then you can go with few Jellybean device in the market which comes at the same price range. For example Karbonn Titanium S1. This one is considered as the best budget phone in the market. It is fast and offer you good performance. This device has a 4.5inch qhd screen and it is powered by 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor. It has 1GB RAM. For camera it give you 5 MP rear Camera with Flash Light which is similar to Moto E but flash is extra here.

Spice also came up with a new phone recently at the price of Rs.8000. The model is Spice Stellar 509. This device is running on Jellybean OS. I thought this new model will have Kitkat. This phone offer you a 5-inch FWVGA screen which almost makes it a phablet. You cannot get this much big screen anywhere in budget price. It has 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and comes with dual camera. Where a 8MP is on the back with flash and 2MP is on the front.

I am using Gionee P3. This one is the cheapest good phone in the market. It gives you 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor, 512MB ram and 4.3inch screen. I had bought this phone some time ago and it is really awesome. It works well with all apps. One big benefit you get in Moto E is higher ram and a latest optimized Kitkat OS which makes it realy awesome when you are using the same. After this I will go with Moto E.