Thread: When Lenovo is going to release windows phone

When Lenovo is going to release windows phone

There was a news that says that Lenovo is now working on a Windows phone. But they had not confirmed any model or price. I am looking for a bit more information on the same. The Vibe Z is one of the best model by Lenovo and the devices offered by them provide great battery backup also. But what about this windows device. It looks like a rumor to me. No manufacturer here puts hand in windows platform. It will be great to see a durable windows devices.

Re: When Lenovo is going to release windows phone

It is just a leaked news. There is no clear confirmation available on the same. Lenovo is really working on a windows phone and they might announced this soon. But not sure. I think in the third quarter. It is right that people does not really put hand on windows phone. Many are quiet busy with android. But if brands like Lenovo bring out some good devices then it will be great for those who need phone for professional usage.

Re: When Lenovo is going to release windows phone

Only Nokia Lumia series is the best windows phone in the market. There are no other model. Before there were few brands who use to sell windows phone, but not as good as Nokia. I am also waiting for some manufacturer to finally release a windows phone in the market. I hope there will be something new. Long back Micromax has released a windows phone which was quiet a hit. But then there was no model.