Thread: Unable to buy Moto E from Flipkart

Unable to buy Moto E from Flipkart

Flipkart just started selling Moto E phone today at 11.00 am. I am sitting back to buy this phone. And there are limited stock. I don't know what flipkart is really doing. I tried to click on buy I continuously get internal server error. Sometime I am redirected to a empty cart after clicking on buy button. This is bit weird. I thought it will be easy to buy this phone. Flikpart site behaves like irctc here. It is slow and does not allow to purchase.

Re: Unable to buy Moto E from Flipkart

They are selling the phone all over India. And they have limited stocks. So people might be clicking on the buy now button from all side. You must try back after sometime. I am also trying the same. You are right about that empty cart thing. I clicked on buy now and it takes me to my shopping cart where it shows empty. There is no device in that. I hope I will be able to get the device today.

I am also trying the same thing. I want this phone. And this site is super slow. It is a bit fishy when you click on buy now button and Flipkart redirect to you a empty cart. It looks they has already blocked some amount of stock for others. It must give a some error or something. But it just take you to the empty cart. Very bad service. Google must sell this phones directly on local shops.

I got the phone in my shopping cart. But when I am trying to click on place order I am getting the error. It looks the site respond is extremely slow. I am looking for the white version. I hope this can be purchased within a hour itself. Because once the stock is over then it is hard to find the phone. My friend has bought the phone when the first stock was launched and I am really impressed with the performance.

Flipkart Moto E Error

I am getting a internal server error when I click on the buy button. I am trying to buy this from 11.00 am and still it is not working. Really Flipkart is behaving like Irctc. There is no other way you can get this phone at the said price. A few seller on eBay is selling the phone for Rs.8,500 and this is just monopoly. There is no way you can get the phone from any other site. I hope next time Motorola can choose a few more sellers.

Flipkart Moto E Error

Flipkart has just gone mad. I clicked on buy now and got Moto E Black in my shopping cart. I click on place order and it redirected me to an empty cart. This is really weird. If there is a product in my cart then I must be able to pay for that through my credit cart. Is there anyone who is realy able to buy the phone. Or it looks the phone is just sold to the distributors or other sellers who will hike the price and sell to people.

Flipkart

I accidentally added two products in the cart. Now I want to remove the black one and only want to buy the white. I am constantly getting internal server error. I am not able to place order. Flipkart redirected me to the home page and showed 0 products in the cart. Both phone just disappear. Is there anyone else who is facing the issue. I am trying to talk to the customer care but they seem to be too much busy.

Wait back. There are many people who are trying to buy at the same time. Once the product is added in your cart you can order it. But this is really bad to find that Flipkart cannot handle the sale. It is one of the biggest online shopping site in India and this is what we get when there is something people really want to buy. I am also trying and getting those internal server error. I agree that Motorola must hire more sellers to sell this phone. There be online and offline sales options.

I was finally able to reach the checkout page. I stay at malad. I had bought many products from flipkart and the seller was WSRetail. When I clicked on checkout I got a message that the product is not deliverable to my address. This is the worst thing I found on flipkart. I ordered external hard drive and mobile phone. Even I had bought a laptop. But now this site says that the product is not deliverable. It looks flipkart is not willing to sell.