Thread: Camera quality of Galaxy S5 vs Xperia Z2

Camera quality of Galaxy S5 vs Xperia Z2

I am looking out for a bit information on the camera quality of two smartphones. The first one is Samsung Galaxy S5 and the second one is Sony Xperia Z2. Among this two which smartphone has the best camera. I am talking in terms of image quality. I had used Samsung phone before and I am quiet satisfied with the auto-focus. And for Sony I had seen the picture quality. I am confused between two devices which one to go for.

Re: Camera quality of Galaxy S5 vs Xperia Z2

I think Samsung Galaxy S5 has the best one. It is having a camera bit lower than Sony Xperia Z2, but the output is great. This phone has a 16MP rear camera. It comes with f/2.2 aperture and 1/2.6 sensor. This is quiet enough to take great photos when you are out. Also the images are nice when you are trying to take pictures in low light. The best part of using this phone is that it gives you perfect color reproduction and that makes photos more good.

Re: Camera quality of Galaxy S5 vs Xperia Z2

Sony has a bigger size camera. You can get more benefits from it. It has a 20.7MP Exmor R camera which is supported by illuminated sensor. This phone is really amazing when it comes to photography. It takes clear and detailed photos. It has a Superior auto mode. When you need best photos and does not want to play with the settings then you can turn this mode on. This mode will automatically make the images appear great.