Thread: When LG Isai FL is going to release

When LG Isai FL is going to release

Does anyone knows about LG Isai FL. I had seen this a week ago in news. But I am unable to find any information on the same. I am looking for a bit detail information on the mobile phone. About it features and cost. I had seen a image where it looks a really big size device. Is this phone going to be sold in India. The model name is really weird here. It looks like LG is working on a different line of mobile models.

Re: When LG Isai FL is going to release

LG Isai FL is quad core device that comes with durable body design. The device is pending to be release and it comes with really impressive configuration. It is powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 cpu. That makes this device one of the high end phone in the market. It has a Adreno 330 gpu and further supported by 2GB ram. It falls in the series of high end phablet by offering a quad hd ip display of around 5.5inch in side.

Re: When LG Isai FL is going to release

I had also seen the news. It is a very nice phone, but there is no surety when it is going to release in the market. I am also waiting back for thee same. This phone has a 13.2mp primary camera with lef lash support and a 1.3mp vga camera on the front side. It also has motion feature. The phone is ideal for multi-tasking and gaming. The price and release date both are unknown. I do not think this phone will be released in India.