Thread: Wifi stopped working on Asus MemoPad 8

Wifi stopped working on Asus MemoPad 8

How to fix wifi problem of Asus MemoPad 8. Its my friend tablet which is not able to connect to my home wifi. It is not detecting my network. This tablet is quiet old. But it was working fine. After every two or three weeks I install new games in it through wifi. But it is not working now. It looks the wifi is stopped. I had tried checking inside settings but not able to find any solution for the same. What to do to make the wifi work.

Re: Wifi stopped working on Asus MemoPad 8

Atleast your tablet must be able to see the wifi name. If this appear then it is more easy to troubleshoot. But as you said that the tablet is not detecting the wifi then it is some kind of hardware problem. You can try full factory reset to checkout the solution. For that just connect the tablet to your pc through usb and install a android pc suite software. Backup and then run full factory reset. Then test back. If this does not work then take the tablet to service center.

Re: Wifi stopped working on Asus MemoPad 8

If it is a hardware issue then you cannot do anything. You have to take the tablet to the service center for repair. But if it is a OS or software based problem then you can still try re-installing the firmware. That will help you to deal with the issue. You can try installing the stock rom back. The process about that is available on the web. This is a bit advance solution there you are just re-installing the entire OS back. Backup your data before doing this.