Thread: Touchpad scroll gesture not working

Touchpad scroll gesture not working

I am having a old Dell laptop. There were few gesture in the touch-pad. Like when you drag with two fingers the page scroll to down. You can pinch zoom the image. But it is not working know. It is very comfortable to scroll through touch pad which failed. I am looking for a bit help here to make it work back like before. I am using Windows Vista on that. I had upgraded that from Windows XP long back.

Re: Touchpad scroll gesture not working

You might not have installed properly touch-pad driers due to which the gestures control failed. You have to go in the official site of laptop manufacturer and locate your model in that. Then download the latest touhpad driers and install it in your system. This will help you to fix the issue. It will restore back the old settings once again and you will get the kind of output you are looking for. So just get the drivers and post back if things does not work.

Re: Touchpad scroll gesture not working

There are few third party tools that can help you in restoring the gesture back. The first one is the most common one. Many laptops comes with Synaptic touch-pad. So what you can do is download and install Synaptic Gesture Suite in you system. This tool will help you to simply configure controls and manage your work with multiple fingers. The second thing you can do is install Multi-Finger Touchpad Gestures software which will directly enable multi-touch.