Thread: When Moto E is releasing in India

When Moto E is releasing in India

I want to know when this device is going to release in India. I am unable to find the exact date. And what will be cost. many says that Moto E is the budget phone that will fall under Rs.10000. I am also not aware about the exact hardware configuration. At some site I an see a regular single core cpu while some says that it will have a dual core cpu. What about the graphic. Is this phone good to play latest android games.

Re: When Moto E is releasing in India

Motorola Moto E is a budget phone which is going to release after two days. The price of this phone is around Rs.6330. It comes with all decent function you require to perform your day to day job. It is not really great for gaming. This time Motorola is targeting the budget line releasing a less costly phone. In one word it falls in the entry level product line. This does not means the phone is not good. The device comes loaded with a 1.2Ghz dual core processor and 1GB ram. So that is enough for daily app usages.

Re: When Moto E is releasing in India

Being a budget phone it is not good expect much from it. 1GB ram is one the best thing this device will have. It is true that this phone will have a dual core cpu. At the front it will have 4.3inch screen and a 5MP camera to take decent photos. It will run on 1900mAH battery. Another great advantage to buy this phone is that it will come laded with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. This would be first entry level phone which will have this latest operating system.