Thread: Android browser that has bookmark cloud sync

Android browser that has bookmark cloud sync

I need a browser that comes with cloud syn feature. I want to sync my bookmarks on pc and on the android phone. I am using Firefox. I tried to use a few addons but they are not available on the android phone. So you cannot get the bookmarks on it. Is there a way through which I can get this sync in the browser itself. I do not want to use a third party addon. I just need this for the bookmarks and history.

Re: Android browser that has bookmark cloud sync

UC Browser has this feature. Install this browser in your mobile phone. It is really awesome and easy to use. You have to then tap on the menu button and from that tap on Bookmarks/History. You are now in the bookmarks section. From the top you can see Cloud Bookmarks option. Tap on that and configure it. There are two option here one for tablet and other one for pc. You have to create a uc account and then you can sync.

Re: Android browser that has bookmark cloud sync

There is no uc browser for pc. Then how you can open those bookmarks. You have to anyhow use Firefox or Opera. Firefox has a feature. You can configure the bookmarks on its cloud by creating a simple account and with the same account you can login in your mobile phone. To configure this click on Tools > Set Up Sync in Firefox. Create a account and sync your bookmarks in the browser through this. Once done you can get the same thing all over.