Thread: Wifi dropping on Nokia X

Wifi dropping on Nokia X

I am unable to get a constant internet connection on Nokia X. It is dropping in between. I had tried to reconnect a number of time but when the phone is in sleep mode the wifi stops. It is quiet annoying. I want to know that is there anyone else who is facing the same issue. Or my phone has some kind of hardware fault in it. First I thought it was my wifi issue at home. But now the same problem is in my office also.

Re: Wifi dropping on Nokia X

It is weird. My friend has the same phone and it is working well. There is no issue with the output. It looks your phone has a problem. It is better to carry the same to service center and tell him about the problem. It can have a defective wifi antenna. You said that you only face issue when the phone wake back from sleep mode. For that just go in settings and see that there is any advance option available for wifi auto off.

Re: Wifi dropping on Nokia X

This type of issue usually occur due to power saver mode. I am not really sure whether Nokia X has a power saver mode or not. You can try checking in the settings. Second thing you can do is install pc suite software in your pc. Connect your phone with the pc suite software and backup entire content. You can then restore the data back in the phone once full restore is over. It is quiet effective to resolve a number of problems.