Thread: How to restore stock apps back in a android phone

How to restore stock apps back in a android phone

I have a rooted device. I am using LAVA Iris 455. After rooting I got option to remove a few applications. There were many useless. I removed them and accidentally I removed the default contact and sms app also. I want restore that back. I tried looking in the phone settings but there is nothing available. How get those thing back. I am unable to see any contacts in my phone. And also I am not receiving any messages. Hope anyone can help.

Re: How to restore stock apps back in a android phone

Instead of that stock app you can go with some third party applications like Contact+. This is not a basic but advance app which has more features than a regular one. It has a simple design and it comes with dialer, call log and message support. You can modify the theme also. You can group your contacts in it. I found this app as the best one for contact management. You have everything in this. Just test it.

Re: How to restore stock apps back in a android phone

You can get those apps back if you restore the custom rom. Or else it will not work. You will have to find the stock rom for that and then you can flash it. It is the easiest way to resolve the problem.But remember when you do that you will loose all the data. So backup it first and then go ahead. It is quiet easy. You just have to copy the rom in your memory card and boot in custom recovery. Flash the rom and done. The phone is back to its original state.