Thread: Lenovo A369i freezing on UC Browser

Lenovo A369i freezing on UC Browser

I am getting issue with Lenovo A369i. It is used by my friend and he brought the device to me. It is freezing a lot. It task a long time to open up application. There is a memory cleaner app in that which is not working. When I tap on that it shows me a particular amount of ram is free but still again it starts freezing. I had removed a few apps but it is also not working. I think there is some serious issue in this phone. It is a 2 month old device.

Re: Lenovo A369i freezing on UC Browser

You have to see the background process. You can donwload a good task killer form Google Play. This will help you to get rid of the problem you are facing. Norton Utilities Task Killer Lite is one of them. It is free and it is very effective. Just install this apk file. You can restart your phone if iti s freezing. Then remove some applications which you are not using. Later on launch Norton Utilities Task Killer Lite and kill background processes.

Re: Lenovo A369i freezing on UC Browser

To improve your phone speed you have to first find which app is eating up too much memory. You can find that through Settings > Apps. Swipe to left to go under Running process. Below you can see the total amount of ram usage. This device has 512MB of ram and if 0 ram is free then there are apps which are constantly working. You can stop the apps from that section. And then remove them or re-install them.