Thread: Tracking application for Samsung Galaxy S5

Tracking application for Samsung Galaxy S5

I want a good mobile tracker for Samsung Galaxy S5. It is a nice high end phone. It happens that a number of time we might loose the phone. I want some good tracker app. I had seen one selling this application for Rs.700 and they guarantee you locate. I am unable to find any good solution for the same. Being a costly phone it can be easily lost. I had seen people loosing their phone in train especially. They are being robbed. With a tracker atleast one can find where the phone is.

Re: Tracking application for Samsung Galaxy S5

Almost all tracker works until the phone is not formatted. If the mobile phone is robbed the first thing that will happen is formatting. It will be completely flashed. And this will remove the tracker from the device. There are ample of phones in the market that does not with tracker. Mobile companies must start with some feature through which they can track any phone and give the location to the people.

Re: Tracking application for Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5 has a feature. You can track the device quiet easily. For that you have to configure your phone on content.samsung.com. You have to configure your device here. And when it is lost you can access it. You can also configure remote control access. That means if your phone is lost you can remote wipe the entire data through this website. It is very easy to use and effective. But no phone can give you accurate tracking.