Thread: Call block in Samsung Galaxy S5

Call block in Samsung Galaxy S5

Does Galaxy S5 has a call blocker. I was using a app before which I am unable to find. The app help me to block calls fro sometime. Like if someone take my phone I block the outgoing calls. So that no one can use my phone balance. Does this feature is provided in Galaxy S5. If not then which is the best app in the market that has this feature. I want more customization here in terms of call blocking. Like adding numbers in the list manually and removing them.

Re: Call block in Samsung Galaxy S5

The feature comes included in Samsung Galaxy S5. It is called as Blocking Mode. You can find that in Settings. It has a few options only but good to maintain your privacy. You can enable this and block the calls of people. Like you can block entire incoming calls for specific time and when you turn off blocking mode the calls are on back. It has schedule based settings. Good for those who need a bit private time. Just set the time and done. The phone starts back again.

Re: Call block in Samsung Galaxy S5

I am using Call Control. There are many phone who does not has a integrated call blocking feature. For that you have to use a third party application. I am using Call Control from long time and I am really impressed with the features. It is fast and effective. It works really well. You have to different options here through which you can simply add calls to your logs. It is fast and works effectively in blocking the calls. I will recommend to test this if you are not satisfied with the integrated features.