Thread: HTC Sense crashing on HTC One M8

HTC Sense crashing on HTC One M8

I am getting a messages on my phone that HTC Sense has stopped working. I got this message after playing games or while in between. I am not able to figure out the reason behind this crash. This happen quiet constantly. I had installed a few hd games on the phone. Also there are more than 30 application in it. It is a high end phone so it must work well with all other stuff. But things are crashing here. I am unable to use it.

Re: HTC Sense crashing on HTC One M8

Connect your device with your pc through HTC PC suite. Backup your entire phone data on your pc. Then go in settings and run full factory restore. Try to test the phone after that. Don't install too many apps. Install only important one and check. If still it is crashing then it means the phone has issue with the OS. You have to run a update. You can take the device to service center to get it re-flashed with factory os.

Re: HTC Sense crashing on HTC One M8

Go in Settings and tap on App. Look for HTC Sense there. Tap on it and choose clear data. Then check back. It will crash if you are using any third party launchers in your phone. It might be having some compatibility issue with the default one. Remove the themes or live wallpaper anything you had installed recently and check back. Most of the time factory reset will fix the issue. You don't have to worry much.