Thread: How to fast remove apps from android phone

How to fast remove apps from android phone

How to fast remove a app from android. I know the regular method. Where you tap on Settings > App and then remove them one by one. I want some other way of removing it. I am having bit performance issue and it takes on time to open up settings. Is there way through which I can uninstall app directly from the homescreen or menu. Is there a app for that. I had tried finding some on the web but can get any helpful solution.

Re: How to fast remove apps from android phone

You can remove that but you have to check your interface. For example Samsung devices has this feature. You can wipe out a application from the home screen directly by tapping on it. Your interface must have that settings. Just tap on the icon for some time and see what options you get. In Samsung you get uninstall on the top right. If it is not available then you can try using some third party uninstallers from the web.

Re: How to fast remove apps from android phone

I have a Lenovo A369i. This phone has a feature from where you can directly remove the application from app menu. You just have to go in that and tap on the app for a few second. There is a tiny wrong icon on the top side where you can tap and remove it. This is very simple. In your case it is right that using a uninstaller will help you more. The best software according to me is Uninstall Master. Just test this.