Thread: Which is the worst android phone you had used

Which is the worst android phone you had used

Today we are having ample of brands in the market. Many of this emerged recently. I made this thread to find out which is the worst android phone you had ever used and what is the reason behind that. It happens with all of us, we buy phone through online or through mobile shop and you get unsatisfied with the output. I had seen a few old Micromax products which are being complained by many people.

Re: Which is the worst android phone you had used

I had bought a LG smartphone long back. It was a budget phone. I got issue with the camera. I was having problem with customer support. The service center guys also did not helped much. It was so annoying. I was unable to get any solution for the same. I did not like the customer support for LG at all and I had planned never to buy their products. Especially smartphones. Because they give you very bad support.

Re: Which is the worst android phone you had used

According to me Gionee. I had bought a budget phone which was having a quad core cpu. Somehow the battery started giving problem. It drain out within 25 minutes of charging. It took long time to find the official service center. I contacted them on the email also they did not respond. Somehow I found the service center and gave them my phone. The issue is not fixed. Again the battery is draining out.