Thread: Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 vs Lenovo S860

Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 vs Lenovo S860

Among Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 and Lenovo S860 which one is the best phablet. Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 here comes for Rs.14000 which is a budget price while Lenovo S860 comes for Rs.19000. I found Lenovo a more tursted brand compare to Spice. But after comparing the specs I found that Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 almost have all the same features. I want to buy a reliable phablet and I had kept my budget under Rs.20000.

Re: Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 vs Lenovo S860

I will recommend to go for Lenovo. Because it is a reputed brand the in market. Second thing Lenovo models have relatively good battery life. Almost all of them if you see they are well optimized to give long lasting output. Compare to that other phones face major issue when it comes to battery. Especially when you have a Micromax kind of device. If you need good battery output then go with Lenovo.

I had seen a few review of Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 on internet which says that this is a budget phone and it is quiet good when it comes to output. The phone has a decent performance also. I had also seen a positive feedback on the battery life. The best way to judge is by checking out the video review. Just check that this phone has a hd screen. Both the model give you 5.3inch screen but if it is not HD then there is no use of buying it.

Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 is a cheaper model but when I found the specs it gives you things similar to Lenovo S860. It is good if you can checkout a few more models in that price range. There you will be able to find ample of more new models and with extra benefits in camera. Like under the price of Rs.10000 to Rs.15000 you can get models like Motorola Moto G, Samsung Galaxy Core Duos, Sony Xperia M, etc.

Screen size of Spice Stellar is really big. But if you ignore that then you can try Karbonn S9 Titanium. This phone gives you a nice design with good hardware config which is enough for day to day gaming. You can play games you can simply run different apps on it. Quad Core, 1.2 GHz Processor is quiet enough for your daily needs. The good part of this phone is that it is quiet decent in looks.

I had not used any phone from Spice. I had used LAVA, Micromax, Samsung, Lenovo, etc. And among all if you need something in budget but good in terms of look then LAVA Iris Pro is amazing. It is very thin and smart mobile phone that comes with good hardware and amazing touch quality. I never through LAVA would give such an impressive mobile model. It just give you feel of iPhone when you pick it.

Here brands means more reliability. You can trust them in terms of quality. Like if you buy Nokia you can just use the mobile phone for years without any issue. The body is also strong. The new XL series comes loaded with android. But it lacks a good interface. I did not understand why Nokia chooses to go with so outdated screen UI. They can give something much better compare to others. But they followed a very outdated design.

Don't stick with the screen size. It is good to check overall feature, because there can be issue. One of the most common issue with big size screen is low battery output. They have relatively low battery backup. It drain out really fast when you are using it for multimedia and gaming. It is good stick with standard size. I think 4.5inch HD display is quiet enough. It will give you optimum output with quad core cpu and 1GB ram atleast.