Thread: Want to replace the existing android keyboard with some effective one

Want to replace the existing android keyboard with some effective one

I am having a bit issue in using the existing android keyboard. It is not working fine. It take time to respond and the auto-correct is also very annoying. I am looking for a nice keyboard that can make typing faster on the touchscreen. I had seen a few but I am not which one to use. I had installed adaptx in my phone but it is slow. It can be due to low ram. I am having a mid range device. Any help.

Re: Want to replace the existing android keyboard with some effective one

The default keyboard in android is limited. It is good but not really great. I had used that for long time and later on I switched to Swype. It is nice. You can swipe on the alphabet in it to make a whole word. It works really nice and has a smooth output. This keyboard is free to use. You can download this from Google Play and get a very smooth usage. It has some nice features through which you can customize the same as per your need.

There is one more keyboard that you will surely like. It is called as TouchPal X. It is extremely light and amazing. The keyboard is quiet similar to swype but it is more better. Typing is quiet faster on the same. When you type a word or sentence the internal database has ample of common suggestions. You just have to tap on things and write a while line. You can also use the sliding feature. You can save a lot of time by using this keyboard. I am quiet satisfied with this.

Try Thumb Keyboard. I was quiet bored with the existing on android and shifted to Thumb Keyboard. It is nice and it gives you a bit better typing solution compared to the default Google Keyboard. It comes with different customization options. You can use tweaks an themes on the same to make it more better. The keyboard is very simple to use and it is also quiet effective. It has advance customization options to adjust the keyboard as per your need.

Swift Key keyboard app is the best one. I do not think there is anything better than this. This app is quiet nice and works fine and offer you word prediction. You just have to type a few alphabets and it will give you the entire word recommendation. It is very effective in usage. You can use to write it realy fast. It automatically come with list of few popular keyboards in it and it also learn through your typing.

With some settings you can also customize the Google keyboard and make it more effective. Google Keyboard is the most simple and effective one. Once you are use to the same you can type quiet nicely. Just go in Settings and then go in Input and languages. You can modify the keyboard settings and make it bit less annoying. Like turn off auto correction. It will be quiet better. It really annoys while typing.

The benefit of using Android is that you are having too many alternative for that. You can switch from one keyboard to another if you are not really happy. If you need a very basic solution then you can go with Smart Keyboard. This keyboard is really impressive in terms of usage. It is simple to use with less tweaks. I am using this on my device and it is simple. It works well for low end phones.

There are ample of nice keyboards available. I am using GO Keyboard. It is quiet nice when it comes to touch. A number of time when you tap on the screen wrong words are selected. You can use this keyboard to type accurately. It has a very simple and nice layout. And if yo need advance features then it comes with more options. You can try out this once and see whether it is simple to use or not.