Thread: Vodafone SIM not detected on Moto G

Vodafone SIM not detected on Moto G

I am not able to use my Vodafone sim on Moto G. This is so problematic. Sometime the sim is detected but sometime it is not. Now it is completely gone. I cannot see the network bar in that. I had tried to restart the phone a number of time but it is not helping. Does anyone knows any solution to fix this issue. I am not able to use the phone. There are two sim slot and none of them is working. I hope there will be some simple solution for this.

Re: Vodafone SIM not detected on Moto G

Moto G has a Micro Sim slot. You have to cut your sim properly if it is a full one and hook that in your mobile device. But if that is not working then you have to check the sim. Can you borrow any other from your friend form any other person just to test. You can also put your sim in some other phone and see whether it is active or not. It can service issue also in your region. You can contact the customer support for that.

It is a sim problem. I had got the issue when I cut the regular sim to micro. I did that manually.through a different cutter. The sim was proper but after inserting that it was not detected. I carried the same to telecom gallery and they gave me a new one. It worked. So you have to also do the same thing. You have to find the new sim with proper shape and then hook that in the device. It will surely work. Don't use the existing one.

Just try to cut that properly and check back. I had got this issue with idea sim. I had not used the sim cutter to make regular sim to micro due to which it failed to detect properly. I went to the gallery and asked them to give me a new sim which worked. I think you will also have to do the same thing. You can go and get a new sim for your device. That will be more better.