Thread: Camera Error while taking photos on Moto G

Camera Error while taking photos on Moto G

I am facing camera lock error when I am trying to take photos on Moto G. This error keeps on popping up in between. I had tried so many things but it is not working. Once I restart the device the problem is gone. I want a bit help here to fix the issue. Is there anyone who is getting the same kind of error on Moto G. I hope this is not a bug in the device. I am thinking of taking the device to service center.

Re: Camera Error while taking photos on Moto G

Try factory restore. Which will help. You have to backup your data first. Backup your contacts, sms, etc and then go in Settings where you can find complete factory restore. Once done use the camera for few time and take photos. If it is still giving you the same error then it means the phone is a defective piece. You will have to take it to the service center where you can get a fix for that. Most of the software issues aer resolved by factory restore.

It happens sometime defective mobile models are released in the market. You can take that to service center but before there are few things you can try. It can be camera app problem also. You can try using any third party applications. See that the camera is working in that or not. If there is a hardware issue then the camera will not work. You will get exactly the same error. But if the camera is not faulty then it will work.

Factory restore should help you in fixing the issue if the problem is in the camera app. But if that is a hardware issue then you cannot do anything. Just install HD Camera Ultra app in your phone and see how it works. If it able to start the camera then there are chances that issue is not with the hardware it with the app itself. But if this also fails to work then there is hardware failure. Get ti replaced.