Thread: Poor sound quality on Moto G headphone

Poor sound quality on Moto G headphone

I am having a old headphone that I am using on Moto G. It is a Sony headset and I was using this before on Samsung Grand. The headphone is good. After connecting the same to Moto G the audio quality is very poor. I am unable to get a good headphone audio quality here. I had see the audio settings and equalizer also but still the output is not good. The audio is low and it gets disconnected instantly.

Re: Poor sound quality on Moto G headphone

Did you test the original headphone the one that comes with the smartphone. If not then just test that. Connect it and see whether you are getting appropriate output on the same or not. If that headphone is also having the same issue then you have to take the phone to service center. But if that is working fine, the old one is not proper. It might having some connectivity issue. You have to keep it aside and use the original one.

Moto G has as poor 3.5mm audio jack. There is a connectivity issue here. You have to hold really tight when you are connecting the jack. Just push it hard it inside. You will be able to get a proper audio quality. You can try to clean the below connection. Just see if something is stucked in it. Just clean it and test back. You can use a cloth to wipe the internal part. It is necessary that the connection should be proper.

Check the connection. I am having a old headphone that has exactly the same issue. If the connectivity is not proper you wont get good audio. You can test that by connecting a Bluetooth headset on your device. It will give you proper audio output. You have to replace the headphone if existing one is not properly connected. This is a common issue with many Samsung phones. Due to lack of proper connection the audio quality is affected.