Thread: Motorola G fast battery drain

Motorola G fast battery drain

Motorola G has as serious battery issue. I am not sure whether I am the only one who is facing this issue. The battery drain really fast. I keep my wifi, gps and Bluetooth always on. All this things are working constantly and I thought even after this I will be able to get a entire day usage. But the battery is relatively poor. I have to charge the phone 2 times in the day. Can anyone help. Is this is a hardware issue or this phone has as bad battery.

Re: Motorola G fast battery drain

Your usage is too high due to which you are facing this battery issue. You have to enable power saving mode or you can use any third party good power saver app. This will optimize your app usage and maintain proper battery output. There are many free battery manager apps available on Google Play. Just add any of them and see what output you are getting. If the batter is still draining then you have to take it to the service center.

I had seen a few articles on the web and found this is a bug in the device. It was really surprising that this phone is quiet high end and it is giving out this kind of problem. The battery will discharge really fast. It does not take much time. Especially when you are playing games or watching any movies on the same. It is not a battery issue this is the limitation f device. Try to reduce the battery usage by turning off that are not needed.

Battery saver apps will only help you if your device is has low app usage. If you have too many applications then there are chances that your device performance will be slow. All this app update at the same time and can draw out huge amount of battery. The app that I use is Battery Defender. It is free and it has amazing battery saver feature. You get many thing in the free one and if you find this effective you can go with the premium edition.