Thread: Just bought new Samsung Galaxy S5 and it is freezing

Just bought new Samsung Galaxy S5 and it is freezing

I am not able to figure what is the issue with Samsung Galaxy S5. It is just a week old and now it started freezing. I am not able to find out the reason behind this. I had tried so many things here but nothing is working. I restart the mobile always whenever it freezes and then it works normal. It takes time to see whatsapp messages or to launch Facebook apps. Sometime games lags in between.

Re: Just bought new Samsung Galaxy S5 and it is freezing

It looks you had installed too many applications in your device. Do this. Backup your data. You can do that through Samsung Kies. Just connect the phone and copy your contacts and other important stuff. Then run a full factory restore. And this time only add required applications. No need to overload your phone with unnecessary stuff. Again connect the device to Kies and restore your files. That's it and try back.

Can be some app using too much of memory which is causing this issue. You can go in Settings > App Manager. In this there is a running section. There you can find list of all applications which are active. Remove apps that you do not want. You can also download and add a nice task killer on your system. This task killer is another great tool to block all background application from working.

Go in Settings > Manage Apps. In that tap on running and see what all applications are running. You have to turn those which are not needed. I had faced issue with email applications mostly. When I enable this apps the phone starts freezing. But when I turn them off there is no issue at all. You can try some good optimizer app like EasyCleaner. This will help you to get a bit more performance by wiping out the storage.