Thread: Best TouchWiz launcher alternative for Samsung Galaxy S5

Best TouchWiz launcher alternative for Samsung Galaxy S5

If you are not happy with Touchwiz the default stock launcher of Samsung Galaxy S5 then which one will be the best. I am using Samsung phones from long time and quiet bored with the regular launcher. I want to add something more better. This device has the best hardware in the market and I am quiet sure it is capable of running all high end graphics. I had tested HD 3D. But it is also not so great.

Re: Best TouchWiz launcher alternative for Samsung Galaxy S5

I do not think there is anything better than TouchWiz. It is amazing and smooth. You get almost all options and settings in that through single tap. There are others but when you add them many functions will be disabled. It will just give you the ui benefits. Still if you want to test then just try out spb shell. It is one of the best and it is also very resource intensive. I think it will work really great on Samsung Galaxy S5.

I am using Go Launcher EX. I am using this on Tab 3 and it is really awesome. It gives great icons and ui features. You have many 3D effects on the same. You can also customize the same as per your need. It is also one of the most popular launcher in the market. I am not sure there is anything better. The benefit of using this launcher is that it has many customization settings. You can modify the complete UI as per your need.

There are so many launchers. I am going to recommend you a few one which will put more light on the usage. Touchwiz is nice but sometime it can give you very less customization options. You can try using Apex Launcher. It has ample of great customization features and it is also very easy to use. It will work great on Galaxy S5. If you did not find it good then you can also go for Go Launcher EX. It is also one of the best launcher.