Thread: Good spy applications for android smartphone

Good spy applications for android smartphone

Android is the best OS so far and this platform also brings too many applications in the market. I am looking for the best spy application for this device. Something that can help me to track calls or sms.I had tried searching few on web. Many of them are paid and I do not want to buy. I want something which is effective and I want to test before going for the paid version. This types of apps are really great for tracking stuff.

Re: Good spy applications for android smartphone

There are numerous applications. One of them is TopSpy. This app is quiet popular on android> This app gives you a call monitoring service. It is paid but not very costly. The app give you many features. You can track phone calls through it. You can track gps location, you can monitor sms, etc. The app is very effective an comes with so many features. I had seen this app used by phone and it gives you many benefits.

If you need a app through which you can record calls or you can simply get logs of chats and emails then try and test Stealth Genie. This app is quiet great and it give you too many monitoring tools. You can record calls, you can get sms messages and you can also see other people emails. It has gps tracking system and works really fine. You just have to configure the app and after that you can use it.

I will recommend you to test Mobile Spy. There is a reason for that. This app has too many features. It is a kind of all in one tool. Here you get options to track emails and calls. You can also track sms. This app also give you information about web browser and checking out messages on YouTube. I did not find anything better than this. If you apply proper settings you can also take a secret photo of person who is using it.

Tracking apps need a good phone. If you have a slow phone then you will face issue with the output. Because this app will keep on working in the background and they will occupy a standard among of system ram. So first test that how this apps work. After installing if your phone is working slow then you have to get rid of it. But if it works fine then you can continue with the same. You have to check the output.

Remember to use this app safely on any mobile phone. If they came to know you can be in trouble. I am using Norton Internet Security. I got a unique feature in that. You can register your phone online. And you can take snapshot of person who is using your phone. But you cannot record a video or audio file. I want this kind of features. It is far more effective compare to those regular android apps.

It is good if we can have some remote based spy apps. Because they are more effective. Here if you use any spy app it will record the data and it will keep that in the phone storage. But you wont get the output on other phone. So try to find something that has a remote based access. Once the data is recorded it must be accessible through cloud. It makes life more simple. You don't have to take the phone from anyone.

There are so many applications. I do not think you can test each of them. And those which are effective are paid. For calling purposes you can use Cell Tracker. This app is quiet nice and give you detail about location. You can find a the location of person if he has a wifi or gprs on his phone. The app works really fine to track location and most of the time it gives accurate location. There are so many apps to test.