Thread: Primary camera of Gionee Elife E7 take only dark photos

Primary camera of Gionee Elife E7 take only dark photos

Whenever I take photos from Gionee Elife E7 I can see too dark images. It looks like there is no flash at all. I had checked the flash also. Sometime it blinks but sometime it does not. I am trying to check the settings which look OK to me. What to do to take more clear images. I had tried all the steps but there is nothing I can do more. The default camera apps is not so great.

Re: Primary camera of Gionee Elife E7 take only dark photos

The flash is configured on auto-mode due to which you are getting that problem. You have to enable this always and then try to take photos. This will give you more clear photos. Most of the time this is a setting issue where you get dark images. Go in settings and check what all options available in that. If you think images are really dark then just increase the exposure value and see the results.

Most of the android phone also comes with different camera filters. You can tap one on the basis of that. Just choose the filter and directly apply the settings. You will get a more appropriate output. You might using a low light something kind of settings due to which the images really dark. You can set the filter to sunlight or night to get more clear and crisp photos. This device has a really nice camera.

Can be a camera issue. When click on images the flash is on automatically and you get b right images. But if you are not getting that then it means your phone is having a bit problem. You can fix that by modifying the image settings. But if this is not working then you have to format your phone and try again. But if nothing helps then you have to take the phone to service center for repair. There can be flaw in the camera.