Thread: Compact size android phone for gaming

Compact size android phone for gaming

I am looking for a compact android phone that is good for gaming. I had seen many phone with 5inch or higher screen size. It is complicate to handle them. It also occupy a bit huge space. I want a small size but it must be good for gaming. Screen size around 4 to 4.5inch will be quiet great. But not above that. I had tried looking on web I can find Micromax models. I want to go with better brand.

Re: Compact size android phone for gaming

The only device which can fulfill your requirement is Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. It is a smaller edition of Sony Xperia Z1. It gives you a 4.3inch screen with good hardware. It is costly but best for gaming and multimedia. It is powered by 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 Quad Core Processor, 2GB RAM and Adreno 330GPU. It is quiet amazing for gaming.

Along with gaming you are also forget to mention about the camera. This phone has a 20.7MP camera which gives the best image quality compared to any other model in the market. According to me this one is the best mobile phone to buy. It has great screen with good camera features and it is also powerful enough to run different hd games and applications.

I can recommend you a few devices but they have screen above 5inch. The best that I like is HTC One Max. This device is just amazing and it great for gaming. If you do not need very high end hardware then you can go for HTC Desire 600. This mobile phone is also great. You can play a few hd games on it. I had tested and it works well. It is small in size but I do not think it is better than Xperia Z1 compact.