Thread: What is the cost of Philips BT3500B in India

What is the cost of Philips BT3500B in India

Just saw Philips BT3500 online. It is really awesome. I am looking for its cost in India. What I can find that it is a great portable wifi speaker. I am really impressed with the design which looks amazing. What more features it offer. I want to buy this. The cost that I saw in international market was around $80. This makes it costly but it is an ideal gift choice.

Re: What is the cost of Philips BT3500B in India

It is a very nice portable speaker. This is just launched I think. I am not sure whether any site online is selling it. You can try to find that. The speaker features a portable designs and it is very classy. It gives you many features like it supports nfs, it has a microphone, etc. You can use it with your phone. I hope this speaker comes in India soon. You can try checking on the official website.

One feature that you are missing is anti-clipping. This is a new technology that help the speaker to maintain the sound quality. It plays audio loud even when the battery is low. I agree with the design thing. It is really amazing. I had seen a video about that where the audio quality is great. I am expecting a bit relief in the cost. Because if you import then it will carry additional duties.

Just checkout Sony SRS-BTM8 Bluetooth Speaker. I do not think you can get anything better than this. It is a bit bigger in size but it is really great. It gives you amazing audio output. The connectivity is simple. The cost of this speaker is around Rs.5990 and it is a worth to buy device. Once charged it offer you a 20 hrs Battery Life. It has Bluetooth and nfc connectivity.