Thread: Does anyone knows what is Tizen

Does anyone knows what is Tizen

I am looking a bit information on Tizen. I had seen a mobile on youtube from that. But I am unable to find information on the same. Is it is a new mobile phone like android or windows Os that is going to come in the market or it is something different. I had tried searching on web what I can find is a OS. Some new OS based on Linux. It will be complicated for users to use this one.

Re: Does anyone knows what is Tizen

It is a new Open Source operating system. It is a Linux based operating system which is similar to android. Tizen is out and there are few experiments gong on the same. Samsung will be the first to release a Tizen smartphone in the market. But we have to wait back to finally found how it will really look and what all new benefits we will be getting from this.

Tizen will bring something new. It is not a mobile phone but the smartphone operating system. The OS comes with many android feature and it is bit trendy also. It is a good phone software that comes with many new features but the performance is fast. Samsung will release the phone Samsung TouchWiz interface. This OS is popular for its battery output.

It is a upcoming mobile OS which is released in the market. This OS is used on Samsung Galaxy Gear 2. It is a smart watch. This OS is designed to give more functionality and a more powerful battery life. It has many web based applications which are relatively light at the time of usage. There are few mobile phones which will be coming up with this OS in the market in the future.