Thread: Looking for some useful tools for Android

Looking for some useful tools for Android

I am looking for some must to have tools for a android smartphone. I am having a backup and restore application. But this only copies the contacts. I had see a short list of important tools which are good for maintain the device performance. I am using Jellybean. Being a new OS it is not having advance tools.

Re: Looking for some useful tools for Android

If you need the best backup app then go for Titanium Backup Pro. This app is really amazing. It is fast and works smooth. But it is paid. I think there is no app which can provide you features like this. This app has many advance features. You can backup almost everything through this. I am using this from long time to backup data of my phone. With one tap you can restore everything.

Try Smart Tools. It is not a single app but a pack of apps that are good for different work. It is good for students, architects, or any one who needs distance calculation. You can map the angle, length, level through this. You can also calculate the distance, height/width, etc. Keep this in your device. You might need it anytime. It is a great calculating tool.

I am using Tasker. This is because I need a app that can show me information on all background app and also provide me option through which I can end them. This app works really fine. It has huge amount of plugin. You can also customize the phone settings through it. You must install this in your phone. It is very helpful when you need advance features. You will not have to go in settings once this one is installed.

In future if you are willing to format your phone or root then you can go ahead with ROM Toolbox. This app is ideal and give you many advance feature. You can customize your device through it and increase your phone performance. But remember that this works only if you had rooted your device. It has a combination of various app. You will get ad blocker, Titanium Backup, SD Booster, Font Installer, etc everything in it.

File Transferring is the most common thing we all do. We use Bluetooth for that and sometime it is slow. So there is one ap that I will recommend you to keep in your phone. It is called as SBeam. This app is amazing. You can transfer files from your phone to other through bar code scanning. It works really fast.

A few things you need is a call recorder, gallery locker, quick-heal mobile security, battery manager and app manager pro. This apps are really helpful. I use Gallery locker. I do not want everyone to open my gallery and see my images. I am using battery manager also which also improves my battery life. And App Manager through which you can easily share apk files.

There are three apps that I will recommend you. The first one is History Eraser Pro. It is a nice cleaning utility that will keep your phone clear from different stuff. The second one you can try is SystemPanel App. This app has too many extra features. Ideal for increasing phone performance and the last one that will recommend you to go for is File Convertor. It is a single app that help you to convert archive, audio, document, ebook, image and video files.