Thread: Recommendation for a budget touchscreen laptop

Recommendation for a budget touchscreen laptop

I am need of a good budget touchscreen laptop. I have to give a gift suggestion to my cousin. The laptop will be used for education work. Touchscreen will help to use for projector work. Like instantly creating a projector work or for chatting purpose. I had seen some models on web but they are quiet costly. I want a budget solution here. Touchscreen is the primary requirement here. I hope there will be some good models.

Re: Recommendation for a budget touchscreen laptop

Touchscreen laptop are costly. For a good model you have to play around Rs.40000. Or else you have to stick with a low end processor. The one that I will recommend is Acer Aspire E1-470P Notebook. This notebook has 3rd generation Intel Core i3 processor. It has 4GB ram and it comes with 500GB hard drive in it. It comes with Windows 8.1 pre-loaded. It is a good laptop with touch support. Just check the price in your local market.

If you are not looking for a really high hardware configuration then you can stick with some lower one also. The cheapest model that I can find online is Lenovo Essential A10. It has a Cortex A9 Quad Core, 1GB ram and 16GB ram. It run on Android 4.2 Jellybean. You can use various apps from Google Play to use it for work. Due to lack of windows the features are bit limited here. Or else you can try looking for HP Pavilion TouchSmart. It comes for Rs.29000.

I also think that Acer Aspire E1-470P Notebook will be a good choice here. For any other model you might be paying around Rs.30000 easily and you will get a low end hardware. So the best thing you can do is add a bit more among and buy one with latest hardware configuration. So that you can run all kind of applications on the same. Intel Core i3 configuration is a good option here. Don't go with a lower one.