Thread: Which app will be good for auto-back for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Which app will be good for auto-back for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

I am looking for a reasonable auto-backup application that can help to copy my internal phone data and keep it secure. Copying that from pc is time consuming. I travel to different places and number of time I am unable to take backup. I want a app that can slowly upload files on the cloud. It is a bit safer. Because even if something happen to my mobile phone I can get my contacts securely with me. Which app can help here.

Re: Which app will be good for auto-back for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

If you need a auto backup solution then go with Carbonn. This app gives you a instant backup whenever you had connected your mobile phone to your pc. I am using this. It works really nie. To use this you have to install a third party app on your desktop pc. And then you have to connect the mobile phone to your desktop with usb cable. That's it. All files will be automatically copied. This is the most easiest way. No need to manually copy paste.

I am using Easy App Toolbox. This benefit of using this app is that you can instantly sync your Google Drive and Dropbox account. You just have to tap the file you want to backup. It has multiple sharing feature. Most of the android phone comes with integrated file sharing option. Like you can instantly upload a file on the Dropbox or Google Drive. Just tap on that for sometime and select share. That will do the job.

Download and add Super Backup. Once you launch the app you will get different buttons on that. You just have to tap on the thing that you want to backup. It has different buttons like Apps, Sms, Contacts, Call Logs, Calender and Bookmark. Just tap on any of them and copy them in the phone. This is a very easy to use app. The only issue is that this app is not having a automatic backup option. That would be more helpful I think.

If you install Dropbox or Picasa your files are automatically copied on the cloud. I do not really think you will need to go with manual setup. I had seen this most of the time. Many files are just uploaded automatically. You can check in dropbox settings. If it has some option to choose folders and files and then upload them one by one. If not then you can atleast have your Google Drive and Dropbox in it. That will be enough.

If you need some cloud based backup solution then go for G Cloud Backup. This app gives you a nice cloud backup solution.It is free. You just have to create a account in it. You can backup almost everything here. You can backup contacts, call logs, music, videos, etc. With simple setup you can upload your files and enjoy a common place to store files. This is the best app I think. You can simply test this out once.

After adding your account, you can simply backup everything on it. You just have to enable auto-backup in your android phone. When you add your account you will get a message on the top side that to backup your device on Google. Just enable it and done your data will remain secure. Almost all information is secured and copied online. I do not think this there is any other stuff you need.

For branded phone like Sony or HTC we have PC suite type of tool. Once it is configured things are synced automatically. Just connect the device done. But for other phone backup is a issue. So here you can choose from various options. But you have to go with manual settings only, Like if you install Google Driver you have to manually upload your folder. It does not work automatically. You can test that.