Thread: Remote desktop control app for Windows Phone 8 OS

Remote desktop control app for Windows Phone 8 OS

Is there a remote desktop app available for Windows Phone 8 OS. I am unable to find any good app for the same. I had tried looking around various places. I want to buy a windows phone, but only after I am able to get a remote control app. I want to control the pc through that. Atleast I can shutdown the system. This is great when you are using a tablet. I had seen people doing that through android, but what about windows.

Re: Remote desktop control app for Windows Phone 8 OS

There is one app available on the app store. It is called as PC Remote. You can use this to control your pc. This app is quiet popular and work really well. You can use it to control your. It give you a onscreen keyboard and mouse. It has direct buttons to launch different stuff from your pc. Like you can run a song, video, you can transfer files, etc. It is quiet easy to use. Just check this out. It is really amazing.

I am using ConnectMe. This is also great app. It is a full fledged remote control app that can allow you to completely control your system from any location. You can control your pc quiet easily through this. It works through internet. It gives you option to manage audio from remote. You can also share the phone storage. So that you can play your phone content on the pc. I found this app really helpful for those who need a good link between their system and pc.

There are ample of apps to use. But use them on your tablet only. Because they work better on it. For phone you might get limited stuff due to small screen. But on tablet it is far more easier to control. I think android is better here when it comes to remote management. You can connect to your pc quiet easily and use the entire screen. If you have a good touchscreen tablet then things are much more easier here.