Thread: Can I run Minecraft on Microsoft Surface RT Tablet

Can I run Minecraft on Microsoft Surface RT Tablet

Can I play Minecraft on Microsoft Surface RT Tablet. It is amazing game. I am having that on my pc. My cousin has a Surface tablet. As per the specs that I had checked Minecraft should really work on it. But it is not starting up. What can be problem. Is there something needed to install to run Minecraft. Any kind of new update or tool to run this game. I had previously installed some application that I was using on my pc and it worked well.

Re: Can I run Minecraft on Microsoft Surface RT Tablet

It will not work. The tablet processor does not support the game. You have to skip it. I am also trying to do the same from long time. I had posted my issue on various forums where all said that it is not going to work. The tablet has a arm platform which does not support x86 applications. So there is no way available by which you can install and play minecraft. You can try some other games that are on windows store.

It will also not work if due to java. JAVA is not supported on Windows RT. So under not circumstances you can install that. There are also many things that will not work. I am also having a windows tablet and due to lack of java support a number of things fail to work. We can expect in upcoming future updates that this apps or game might work well. But right-now in the current edition nothing is going to work well.

This is such a shame. Minecraft is available on iOS and Android. But it is not provided for Windows tablet. This is an amazing game and it also does not need a really large amount of hardware. But still it is not working. I hope soon a new version of this game will be released in the market. We can get that in windows store an surely this will be paid. But still there must be a pocket edition provided.