Thread: Unable to get exact map location through Bing map on Surface tablet

Unable to get exact map location through Bing map on Surface tablet

I am not able to add bing map location on my Facebook page. I want this in the timeline. I had tried but many time it just give me wrong location. Is there any other way. I had tried to see in the settings also a direct map integration is not provided. I want a bit help here to add the map in the Facebook. I just want to add my location where I stay. It complete my profile. Is there a app for that can mark exact location.

Re: Unable to get exact map location through Bing map on Surface tablet

For that you have to go in the settings of pages. Just try this. Login to your facebook account and then click on the facebook page where you want to add the map. Go in pages and then add a name. Then click on edit page button on the top side. You have to go in Basic information. Here you just have to type the address. And then save changes. Go back in vie page and you can see the map. Just type the exact address to get location.

I had done this on my mobile phone and it worked well. You have to keep your gps on so that the maps can get your exact location. For that you have to go in the info page. You can see bing map in that. Just click on of the info link and you can scroll to mark your location. Once mark just save the changes and done. The map will give exact location as per your need. You can edit this thing anytime.

I am using Google Maps and it gives exact information. I am sure that this is more accurate compare to Bing. For that you can also use a app. Map will appear as a tab on the timeline. Just search for Google map tab and you will see the app.You have to add that on your page and done. You will be able to get proper location. This is extremely simple and more accurate. You will not have to change the location again and again here.