Thread: Multimedia photos and videos in Nokia Lumia 625

Multimedia photos and videos in Nokia Lumia 625

I am having a weird issue with my phone and I know there are many people who are facing this problem. When I go in gallery I can see multiple copies of same photos and videos. But when I connect the phone to my pc and check in the memory card there is only one copy. This is quiet weird. I am not able to figure out why this file are created automatically. And where they disappear when I check in the internal storage.

Re: Multimedia photos and videos in Nokia Lumia 625

There is no solution for that. I had seen a long discussion on Nokia forums. There are many people who are facing this problem. It looks there is some kind of card compatibility issue due to which you are getting those multiple files. Just backup your data and format the card. Then insert it back and check once again. You might get this problem fixed. Or else you will have to use it in the same way. I hope there will be some update for that.

Try hard reset. You can sync your device first with your pc so that you can have all your data. Then you can go ahead with storing your files once again. If this does not work then just clean up the temp folder and see. I think that will fix the issue but if not then you can contact Nokia for that. They might having some solution. Check for new software updates. This fix most of the problems.

This problem is on all Nokia phones. Even in Nokia 810 and 720. Users are complaining about multiple image copies which are created automatically in the device. It looks this is a bug in the OS. It creates the multiple copy of a single file. As per a solution you have to remove the card and hard reset your phone. Then insert it back again. It resolves the problem. Another solution says that Nokia is having this problem with old SD cards.