Thread: How to pull android phone contacts to Nokia Lumia 630

How to pull android phone contacts to Nokia Lumia 630

I want to transfer all contacts from my HTC android phone to Lumia 630. I am not able to find any easy way for doing that. Last time I remember that I done this through blackberry. It has as option through which you can export all the contacts to other phone via Bluetooth. I can't find anything like that for Lumia 630. Can anyone help me to get this. Is there a good app available for the same. I want a bit help on it.

Re: How to pull android phone contacts to Nokia Lumia 630

You can do that through Gmail account. First you have to go in your android phone and you will have to sync the contacts to with Gmail. Go in Settings > Tap on your Gmail account > Sync > Contacts. Login to your gmail account on your pc and go in Contacts. Download the csv files. Copy that in the phone and import everything in phonebook. That's it. You will get all your contacts easily through that.

Most of the lumia devices comes with a internal application called as Contact Transfer. You can tap on that and pull all the contacts. It is very easy to use and it works on Bluetooth. You have to first go in the app menu of Lumia and tap on Contact Transfer. Then turn on the Bluetooth and pair the device with the android phone. Once done the device will automatically pull all the contacts from your android phone and save that in the lumia device.

Thanks for the above replies. The second one was extremely easy and it worked. There were around 600 contacts in my android phone which all were copied to the lumia phone. I had also tried the first method but there is a problem. My phone book was also sync with various gmail ids. I deleted everything and started back the process with the second solution and it worked. Thanks again for helping.