Thread: How to sync office documents on pc with Nokia Lumia 620

How to sync office documents on pc with Nokia Lumia 620

I have few Excel sheet that I use daily for recording my expenses and work. I had kept them on my laptop. I had bought Nokia Lumia 620. I want some help here to sync my files through it. I want some way through which I can edit files directly in the phone and I can get that updated files on my pc also. I hope this will be easy. The sync must be automatic. Most of the time I do not really remember what information I had updated. I just want to keep things updated on both side.

Re: How to sync office documents on pc with Nokia Lumia 620

You can use Google Drive for that. You can keep your files on your gmail account in Google drive. In your phone you just have to login into your gmail account and modify the files> The same file will be automatically updated in your pc also. I am using this on my android tablet and it works really well. There is no performance issue. It works really well when you are editing files on wifi.

There is more simple option available. You can use OneDrive for that. You just need a a live or Hotmail account for that. What you have to do is simply download and install OneDrive/SkyDrive app on y our mobile phone. In your pc also do the same thing. Install the app. Move your files in OneDrive folder in your pc. Open the same thing on your phone and edit that. The files will remain update don both side.

I am using that. It is very effective. I am having more than 50 files on that. I had shared the files with my friend. We just keep on updating things on it and all of us get the status instantly. There must be some mind of notification thing. Like if a shared file is updated then other people who also has access should get information on that. This notification is really helpful. Many people forget to check that.