Thread: Performance and battery life of LAVA-Iris 550Q

Performance and battery life of LAVA-Iris 550Q

LAVA-Iris 550Q is the latest smartphone which is quiet hype o web. This smartphone looks really amazing. I had seen a short video where it looks quiet nice. But I want a bit information on the performance and battery life. Recently Gionee and Lenovo has also released some budget phone in the market. The cost were similar. But I found LAVA Iris 504Q a bit better. Is there anyone who has bought this mobile phone. If yes then how is the output.

Re: Performance and battery life of LAVA-Iris 550Q

This phone is comes for Rs.13000. It has a very large battery. Which is 2600mAh. I think this will be locked. There are few high end devices in the market that comes with 2000mAh battery maximum. So as per the specs this mobile phone is really amazing. It is high end and will be capable of giving you good output. The hardware configuration provided makes it good for gaming and multi-tasking both.

LAVA Iris 550Q has 1.2GHz quad-core CPU processor with 1GB ram. This is a common configuration in many high end phone. Where you get 1GB ram that is good for running various apps and Quad Core cpu power to give you high end multi-tasking output. I think this device will be great. But count it under the mid range series. Do not expect much from this. I will wait back until it is released and I get a final review on the same.

I found the configuration standard. Quad core cpu, 1GB ram and 8MP primary camera are quiet common features in many mid range phone. Recently Lenovo has also released a budget phone for Rs.10000. This phone has 4.5inch screen, quad-core MediaTek MT6582M cpu and 1GB ram. It is only short on the camera which is around 5MP only. But it is giving almost the same configuration that LAVA i s offering.

Always compare other devices in the market before buying. There are chances that you are something paying too much. There are few similar models that easily available at cheaper price. I think Lenovo A526 will be good if you are looking something good in budget price. 2000mAh battery is more than enough for entire day usage. Most of the device only comes with 1500mAh battery.

It is too early to judge Iris 550Q. The device is just announced and it is not released in the market. Once it come out then we will be able to collect more information on the same. The device looks powerful to me. Lenovo has not done any changes in the design but it looks good enough. 1.2GHz quad-core + 1GB ram is a common configuration. I am waiting back for the detailed specification where I can get information about the gpu.

Most of this mid range phone are decent for gaming. You cannot put hd games. That will make the phone slower. You can go ahead with standard gaming output and enjoy all apps. I waiting for Gionee Elife S5.5. This one looks more amazing. It is the slimmest high end phone in the market. It is one of the cheapest high end phone available. I am quiet sure this phone is capable of competing with different high end smartphones.

Lava Iris 550Q has a big screen. It is around 5.5inch. It is a HD IPS display where you get smooth screen output. 1.2Ghz is not bad at all. You are getting everything at a price of Rs.13000 where you can never find a branded phablet. 8MP camera will be good if it has a much better flash. Poor flash can cause dark images which will not make your happy. I am also impressed with the battery configuration of this device. 2600mAh is quiet good.