Thread: What is the cost of Galaxy Tab 4 cost in India

What is the cost of Galaxy Tab 4 cost in India

Samsung has recently announced the new Tab 4. I am not able to find the price. I want a bit detail about its specification also. Many say that this tablet will be bigger that means it will have a 10inch screen. What is the exact specification. I am unable to find any details. I hope this tablet will not be very costly. I was going to buy Tab 3 when I got this message. I hope this new 10inch version will be simply amazing.

Re: What is the cost of Galaxy Tab 4 cost in India

Galaxy Tab 4 is just announced. I think most of the details on web is rumors. I am looking for the official news by Samsung. That will give a bit more idea about this. Surely this new tab will be better and powerful. It will come loaded with more better processor and ram. If there is a 10inch edition then it is surely costly compare to the older Tab 3. I hope there will be size variation available. The cost is still not confirmed by Samsung.

Tab 4 is the next generation tablet. I had seen the official press release that put ample of highlight on this device. This tablet will have more multimedia features. The tablet will come in three different size. The first one is 10.1inch which is the biggest. The second one is 8.0inch and the last is regular 7.0 inch. The tablet will have WXGA screen with 16:10 screen ratio. Surely this will be the best one coming up in the market with all latest features.

Every new product by Samsung keeps on getting better. I had seen the specs. This new tablet will have 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor. So we will get more better performance. It will have Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. This one is the latest and we can expect future OTA updates also. Further it will have 1.5GB of ram with 16GB storage. And it will run on 6,800mAh battery. This are the detail for 10inch version. It might be around 20K.