Thread: Dual display very slow on Samsung tablet

Dual display very slow on Samsung tablet

I am using a third party app to get dual display on Samsung tablet. I am trying to control the pc through it. But the screen is very slow. I got a touch based option to move the mouse cursor. And everything here is connected through wifi. When I move it takes a few seconds for the mouse to respond. I want bit help here to make this thing work faster.

Re: Dual display very slow on Samsung tablet

What app you are using. I think the tablet has as teamviewer app through which you can control your pc from the tablet itself. You can try that. There are chances that the one you are using is not upto the mark. I am using teamviewer on my dell tablet where it works really well. It does not freezes or lags. I am able to navigate into folders through the touch screen.

You are sharing the screen through internet. You need a very good internet connection for that. If you are on a slow network then you will get a very slow response. I had tested a few desktop sharing apps on a regular broadband network where it works really slow. But when I switched to high speed it works fast. I am using ScreenShare here.

It is right that if you are on a low internet network then this things are not going to work fine. You will face problem. I am using join.me. I am using this on windows tablet. AT first I was using this on my mobile internet where it was very slow but when I switch to wifi things are really fast and smooth. There is no issue with the output.