Thread: Anyone tried Samsung Galaxy Camera 2

Anyone tried Samsung Galaxy Camera 2

Samsung recently came up with its Galaxy Camera 2. A first portable camera that has android in it. I want a bit information on this. I am looking for a good point to shoot camera. In the top ten list this camera was listed. There are many other model which are cheaper, but I found Galaxy Camera 2 bit different. Does this device is a good choice for photography.

Re: Anyone tried Samsung Galaxy Camera 2

Galaxy Camera 2 is different compared to other point to shoot. It is a value for money product because it gives you many features. This camera gives you a big 4.98inch Super Clear LCD capacitive touchscreen. That help you to take better pics. I think it is more like a smartphone. You wont get this features in the regular point to shoot devices.

I am really excited about this product. It has a nice Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system. Due to android you get many great features here compare to a regular camera. The camera is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor which makes it really fast. I had seen a demo of this product that makes it really amazing. I will recommend this camera.

Galaxy Camera 2 is unique. It provide you amazing 21x Optical Super Long Zoom. You can take amazing photos through that. It has quiet nice camera features. It is right that this is just more than a camera. You have a powerful image processor, wifi and many other android features. I am actually waiting for its detailed video review that can help to find more about this.